In this guide, we will show you how to install a glass shower shelf.
How to install a shower shelf
- Spirit Level
- Measuring Tape
- Phillips head screw driver
- Drill with masonry bit (Only required for concrete and brick wall installations)
- 4mm Allen Key
Steps to install the glass shelf
- Use a Spirit level to mark out the points for the screws.
- Mark the Screw roughly 20% of the total width of the shelf from the edge of the glass.
- Use the self tapping screws provided to fasten the bracket onto the wall. Use the anchoring plug provided if mounting to brick or concrete walls.
- Place the glass panel into the clamps ensuring the thin plastic gasket is in place. Note: Direct contact on bare metal with the glass must be avoided as the glass can break.
- Using the 4mm Allen Key, tighten the grub screws on the glass clamps.
- All done, enjoy you new glass shelf!